Hi there, my name's Paul Fabretti and I am running an internet-based social experiment and I need your help (but there is something in it for you too!!)

The power of the internet as we know it is proven, but the power of what they call Web 2.0 (Google it!) is not. The new internet is all about communities, trust and people-power which is what this blog is ALL about!

Using all the tools that the Web 2.0 provides (blogs, MSN Spaces, Yahoo 360, myspace.com, forums, email and wikis and any others I have forgotten!) I want to see just how far we can swap this small black stapler for! I hope that together, we can find the best and most trustworthy ways we can all trade and communicate in a way and spirit that really makes the most of the new internet.

Who knows where it will take us? But that's the fun of the experiment. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your teachers, tell their friends, tell strangers and let's see just how popular we can make this.

Don't forget either, that when we draw this to an end on December 23rd 2006 (my son's birthday - what better date?!) I will auction on eBay whatever item I end up with and EVERYONE who I have traded with will get a share!

Simply email me your offers to:

 Image hosting by Photobucket

and...get communicating!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Remember Celebdaq?

Does anyone remember playing Celebdaq?!



How many of you spent your lunchtimes (then the whole afternoon!) gambling on the highs and lows of being a celebrity?

With so many trashy celebs out there, maybe it is time to rekindle our love of the great game and waste many more hours playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home